1. UpaClaire Automatic contact lens cleaner machine suit for any types of contact lens, include all soft and rigid gas-permeable contact lenses, such as disposable soft lens, hard lens, colored contact lens, RGP lens or OK lens etc, is indicated for use in the daily cleaning, which can remove 90% of the protein deposition, calcium, lipid, crystallization, and something that may cause eye discomfort.
2. Ultrasonic Cleaning Technology--The contact lens cleaner uses mini-ultrasonic wave technology. 23,000 Hz of ultrasonic energy waves create millions of microscopic cleansing bubbles which can penetrates blind holes, cracks, and recesses to thoroughly clean the spot that can not be cleaned by your hand operation.It proceeds in a deep and thorough clean to penetrate to unblock the air hole.This powerful small thing cleans in minutes without damaging your lenses.
3. Contact lens solution is useful, but it hardly ever removes protein, lipid, and crystallization which blocking the breathable holes. UpaClaire contact lens cleaner machine with the combination use of the contact lens solution, not need to let the lens soak for 6 hours or overnight, this would have better effectiveness, helping to clean thoroughly.
4. UpaClaire is a comprehensive lens cleaning device that will help maintain contact lens comfort and durability, Hydrate your lenses for all-day comfort.Go beyond clean and keep your eyes comfortable and without foreign body sensation. It is an ideal solution for those people who are looking for a daily cleaning for contact lenses.
5. Easy to operate--Simplify your contact lens care process with push-button. Automatic shutdown after each cleaning. It is recommended washing the contact lens 3 times a week. The automatic contact lens cleaner charged 2 hours, can be used for a month. Please press the button TWICE to startï¼?/span>
Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.